Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Cookies



Looking for a super easy fall time favorite? Look no more! These babies only require THREE ingredients! (They make for a gread kid friendly baking project!) I was very skeptical but they turned out really good. The longer you cook them the more cake like they get. I like them kind of chewy so I only baked them for about 12 minutes. I'm not a huge pumpkin/chocolate fan so I made some without any chocolate chips. Also very yummy! (Oops, I think the picture is of the non-chocolate cookies. I should have taken some with the chocolate chips. You get the idea though:) Call the kids in and start baking!


Ingredients:
1 Spice Cake Mix (or white/yellow cake mix plus cinnamon & pumpkin pie spice)
1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
1 cup chocolate chips (or more depending on how big of a chocolate fix you need...)

Directions:
Mix & then bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes. Does it get any easier then this???

1 comment:

GAFlyGirl said...

This sounds so yummy Jamie! I will have to try it soon! Thanks for sharing.. I have followed your blog. Lost the address to your family blog.. do you still have one? If so can you e-mail me it or send invite there? you can get my e-mail from Janessa!
thanks! April (Moreland) Christensen