Monday, August 3, 2009

Strawberry Breakfast Bundles

I confess. I am a cold cereal mom. The only time I make real breakfast is during holidays, birthdays or when family is in town. I had forgotten how easy this was when I made it for family this past week and the rave reviews made me just possibly consider making this again even when it's not a special occasion.

2 packages Pillsbury crescent rolls
1 8oz pkg cream cheese
2 C sliced strawberries (or other berry)
Powdered sugar
Soften cream cheese and stir in strawberries. Unroll crescent dough and press together the seam of 2 triangles in order to make a square. Place a scoop of cream cheese mixture in the center and pull up the corners to meet in the middle and gently press. Bake according to package directions or until lightly browned. Mix powdered sugar with a little milk and drizzle over the top before serving.

3 comments:

Twiddle Thumbs said...

I am SO trying this this very weekend!! THanks for sharing.

Yvonne Todd said...

This looks sooo yummy! I may even make them as a dessert and toss in a little dark chocolate when we have a goodbye dinner with some wonderful friends in a few days.

Suni said...

Yum...I will have to try these!!