Sunday, January 4, 2015

Best of 2014


Happy New Year! We rung in the new year on a beautiful secluded beach in Golden Bay here on the South Island of New Zealand. It was perfect in every way. We're headed off to explore a little of the North Island in a few days (thank goodness for scheduled posts :), but I just wanted to check in and tell you thank you for all of your support these past few months. I've really enjoyed starting up this blog again after such a long break. I am so excited to have all our family recipes in one place and I've loved the chance I've had to share our favorite dishes with you, because I believe all good things deserve to be shared. I know this is just a tiny little small time blog in a world that's over saturated with big time recipe blogs, but I've enjoyed sharing this little space with you. I've appreciated all of your kind words, thoughtful comments and positive feedback, it means a lot. Here's a little recap of the most popular recipes from the past year (well, technically like the past 4 months, but you get the idea), along with my own personal favorites (which is really hard to do because every recipe on here is my favorite, other wise I wouldn't be posting it). I wish you all a wonderful and delicious new year!

Main Dish

Most Popular: Slow Cooker Sour Cream Chicken


Soup



My Favorite: Tomato Bisque Soup


Appetizer

Most Popular: Giada's Fried Ravioli


My Favorite: Hot Pizza Dip




Salad

Most Popular: Potluck Pasta Salad




Side Dish


My Favorite: Cowboy Caviar


Breakfast



Dessert

Most Popular: Pizookie Bars


My Favorite: Chocolate Eclair Cake

No comments: